About Esrille New Keyboard − NISSE
- A compact, ergonomic design
- For your comfort during long hours of computer work, the aluminum enclosure is designed to let you rest your forearms on the work surface while typing. Naturally placed key switches provide better usability for touch-typists even with smaller hands.
- Two sizes available
- The size of hands varies considerably from person to person. Esrille New Keyboard − NISSE are provided in two different key spacing models: the standard 18.8 mm model (Size L) and the smaller 17.5 mm model for users with smaller hands (Size M).
- Configurable key layouts
- Switch between QWERTY, Dvorak, Colemak and multiple modifier key layouts.
- Firmware source code on GitHub
- The full source code of the firmware is available on GitHub. You can customize your Esrille New Keyboard − NISSE the way you want it.
The Key Switch Layout
In Esrille New Keyboard − NISSE, several standard key switches, such as the cursor keys, are omitted. Those missing keys can be activated using the FN key combinations without moving your hands off the home position.
|Key Combination||Activated Key|
Please refer to FN Key Combinations for the complete FN key combinations. Positions of SHIFT keys, CTRL keys, and other modifier keys are configurable. For more information, please refer to Modifier Key layouts. (Extra keycaps for swapping SHIFT keys and CTRL keys are included in the product.)
Want to try Esrille New Keyboard for yourself?
Print out the following PNG files at 100 dpi to create paper crafts in their actual sizes.
|Dimensions||13.2 in. x 7 in. x 2.6 in. (336 mm × 177.5 mm × 57.4 mm)|
|Weight||26.7 ounces (757 grams)|
|Interface||USB Full-Speed (Type B Socket)|
Compatible with the 104 to 109 key USB keyboards
|Key Configuration||76-key layout (including two FN keys)|
Switches are selectable from Cherry MX (Red, Brown, Blue, or Black) or Gateron (White or Brown)
|Key Spacing||18.8 mm (Size L)|
17.5 mm (Size M)